Wednesday, September 23, 2009

boring...

hihi...1 week no write blog lo...so boring this holiday,no go out play de...that day i wif my mother n my aunt n my cousin do 月饼i got take 4to but i cannot put on my blog...T.T...nvm la...another time if can put i just put ba...that day my father take me n my cousin go swimming but there no open...倒霉...then i cal maggie lo...can go her apt swim then she say ok then go lo...at there maggie say my father very funny...haha...then swim until 8pm just back home...then we back home go out eat...we eat le RM200...walau...so expansive...then 2day gt 1 ppl add me then i ask that ppl u is girl or boy then that ppl say girl but i go that ppl de friendster see write boy...then she/he is boy or girl...then she/he very 没礼貌...she/he say F**K to me...i also no 得罪she/he...so 倒霉...no mood write la...bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment